Most packages arrive when delivery is indicated on the tracking. However, occasionally, packages can accidentally get scanned as delivered or experience other hiccups with the carrier but they almost always show up.
If the tracking information shows that your package was delivered but you can't find it, follow this checklist:
- Verify the shipping address in Your Orders (if you placed your order as a Guest, verify your shipping address here instead).
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery (family members, neighbors, apartment managers, etc.).
- Check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail (cluster box, building mailroom, etc.). Our packages travel through multiple carriers.
- Allow 5 additional business days M-F for the package to show up.
If your package hasn't shown up after 5 business days M-F from the delivery date listed on the tracking, please contact us and we’ll make sure that you get taken care of.